This article is specially based on the information regarding course of action for listing AirCard serial numbers through Netgear Contact Us page. So if you are also looking for information on same topic then we advise you to go through entire article for better understanding of the subject. So let’s start the process of registering AirCard serial number.
- Firstly navigate through http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/default.aspx.
- You can make selection of get help on my Netgear product on Contact Netgear Support page.
- Next look for Check “Check here if you have an AirCard product without a 13 digit serial number” after that fill up rest of the requisite information & click on “Next” button.
- After user fill essential information then click icon after that to “I cannot find an answer to my problem, I would like to contact Netgear support.
- Tick “Open an email ticket” & fill in the necessary information.
- Next in the Subject field do enter “Registering my AirCard serial number.
- In the explanation or detail text box fill AirCard FSN & either following values.
- ESN (DEC)
- MEID (DEC)
- In last Click “Next” key to give in your registration application for your AirCard.
If there is anything regarding MYNetgear you want to take help for, then you can contact technical support on toll free number. Our team also give information & assistance on my router login Netgear, access my Netgear router, MyNetgear com website, MyNetgear, MyNetgear router is not working, access my Netgear router, www MyNetgear, MyNetgear account, mynetgear.com DDNS, my Netgear login, my Netgear Wi-Fi & ensures availability of my Netgear com support round the clock.