If you want to receive support for your device, you will first need to register your device to the MyNetgear device account. After registering the device for the MyNetgear, you can easily create a support case for your product.
Here are the Steps for Creating a Support Case for Product using MyNetgear
- First of all, you will need to access the “MyNetgear” configurations page.
- After filling the login details for the “MyNetgear” go for the “MySupport” option.
- After that, go for Submit “A New Online Support Ticket” option.
- You will need to select the language you want to choose and also you will need to select the reason you want to seek the support for the product.
- You will need to select the product for which you want to receive the support and also you will need to provide the summary for the issues you are facing.
- Click on the “Submit” button at last.
- You may receive the similar queries that relates to your query so you can read all those queries if you want to receive all new solutions, you can ignore the pop up window.
- At last, you will be provided with the case number and email address where you will receive the possible solutions for your queries.
If you need any king of help, you can surely contact us for help. We are there to help you regarding the issues you are facing with
- MyNetgear account
- MyNetgear com website
- www MyNetgear
- my Netgear login
- access my Netgear router
- my router login Netgear
- my Netgear wi-fi
- com DDNS
- MyNetgear router is not working
- my Netgear com support
access my Netgear router